WANT HELP PAYING YOUR STUDENT LOANS?
DMCC will provide you online accounts to access your NSLDS information and obtain a written assessment of your repayment options. DMCC certified credit counselors will also be available to discuss your options and provide guidance on how to implement them, if desired.
- Analysis of your NSLDS federal student loan data
- Identification of available repayment options
- Estimated monthly payments
- Written report with recommended course of action
- Telephone consultation with certified credit counselor
You can retain DMCC to prepare the required documents for a fee.
- Preparation of documents required to implement your chosen repayment option
- Delivery of completed documents to you with instructions for filing
- Personal guidance for implementation of option electronically (if available)
- Follow-up to verify successful completion, including any required amendments
- Deferment or Forbearance
- Loan Consolidation
- Income Based or Contingent Repayment Plan
- Settlement, Discharge or Forgiveness
Use our online calculator and discover your possible options. A certified DMCC counselor will review your student loan information with you and provide a recommended course of action at no charge.
The U.S. Department of Education offers these programs to borrowers at no charge, but you must complete and submit the required forms and documents to obtain the program desired. You may choose to do this yourself or retain DMCC to assist you for a fee.
For only $49, DMCC will provide you a written assessment of your student loan options and an online account with the information you need to apply for the program of your choice. Document preparation services are also available, if you want us to do all the work.
Get started with a free consultation. Apply online using the calculator above or call us toll-free at 866.618.3328.
DMCC is a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit organization. We are committed to educating consumers on financial issues and providing personal assistance to those who are overextended with debt.